"Working with the CryWolf software for the past 7 ½ years, I cannot imagine doing my job without CryWolf. It is easy to use and does all the functions I need to run the false alarm unit."
CryWolf greatly reduces the time and effort required to process false alarms for jurisdictions of all sizes. By installing CryWolf in your agency, you can use the system to track alarms, build alarm histories, generate correspondence and invoices, and reconcile payments and invoices. CryWolf’s comprehensive functionality and its ability to seamlessly interface with your agency’s CAD and financial systems, make CryWolf a complete solution for false alarm management.
- Alarm Registration & Renewal: Citizens and alarm companies can register, renew, and update their alarm registration information by mail, phone, or online.
- Noticing & Billings: CryWolf automatically generates notices, creates invoices, and calculates fees and charges in accordance with your alarm ordinance.
- Collection & Payment Processing: CryWolf offers summary bills and statements, lockbox, web and payment interfaces with external financial systems operated by finance departments, collection agencies, and code enforcement offices.
- Dedicated Agency-specific Alarm Website: Citizens can submit registration applications, update contact information, check status of alarm accounts, and make payments online 24/7.
- Hearings & Appeals: Captures, tracks, and accounts for the filing and adjudication of hearings and appeals.
- Management Reporting: Agency administration have access to a comprehensive variety of management and tracking reports directly from CryWolf.